Monday, August 3, 2009

Hari Koko.

Today is a very different day from normal school days cause of hari koko?
HAHA.
Early in the morning the 2 periods also don't need to study -Sugoii-! ;D. After the 2 period had end , can hear Cik.Najib voice damn loud which said berkumpul at the perhimpunan. Bla bla bla.

Stand at the perhimpunan for quite longgg , then finally can sit at the corridor. And and I notice that , that person IMITATE ME. -.-
F*** , first time seeing that personnnn! Imitating me? :@. Gahhhh ; pfftssss.
Wtv lah btw I told myself to don't care bout that person anymore!!!
So , PLEASE don't. Rachel.

Saw peeps marching , fighting , dancing , singing.

-Recess-

Then , came back and sit at the corridor , again. Same thing.
Took pictures. Then chao back homeeee. :D
Later got maths tuition. Haih.
I really do wonder when will my mum give me back my lappieeee?? =__=
It's been 2 month++? Fu**!
Pictures taken yesterday. :)

Kah ai , I ♥ it!
Thanks. (:

Syafiq. (:


Yeng Kerng.

Pictures taken today. (;

Down ; frm left : Carmen , Jessica , Kah ai (: , Yip Fay , Kelvin , Shanie (; , Shen yee.
Top : Rachel Tai. (Saya lahh) -.-

Rachel ; Shanie.
Kah ai was the one who turn her head back.

Kah ai ; Kelvin ; Shanie.
Insane Kelvin. -.-

Perhimpunan.
The bird!

PBSM's uniform is the nicest among others. (:

New style of taking pictures ; block the nose.
LOL! :P
HAHAHA!
Xoxo ; chao
Rach (:

No comments:

Post a Comment