Saturday, August 22, 2009

It's.

I woke up at 6:00 p.m today. -__- If my phone din't rang , I don't think I'll wake up at 6:00 p.m I will be like continue sleeping till another day starts. -.- After I woke up , I still feel very tired but then my maid started calling my name to go down and have my dinner , so I went down. Can't continue sleeping. Kah ai only sleep for half an hour , cannot like that de Kah ai will easily fall sick! =)

At 5:00 a.m me and Kah ai were still awake , we webcamp with each other. : ) I'll post the pictures down there. My family members were awake too during that time just because of my sister's school trips. She'll be away for 2 days , she'll be going to Cameron Highlands , and my parents was away for 1 week , they were at Bangkok.

Both of em' will be back tomorrow. :O and I just notice I was home alone all by myself. ;D , cause I was sleeping all the while. Hehehe :] There are edited pictures from the computers , kinda cool (for me lahh).


Will be going to Sunway Lagoon tomorrow with Nicole Lee , Woan Shing and Zhao Yee. : )

Xoxo ,
Rachel ; lehcaR. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment