Monday, August 3, 2009

Today.

Gasp , Im sooooo tired.
HAHAHA.
Woke up at 7 today. -.- , follow mum to the center. Help her.
The whole day keep on doing her homeworks -.- ; non-stop , sneaking to on the com and I'm blogging here? Nyeheh :]

Plus , while I was doing her homework I was sneaking using the com too! :P
Bahahahah!
Early morning feels soooo great , it's like the feeling I have it's like im at overseas. :D
The air...
Okayyyy.
-.-

Ohhhh! and there was one random question my sister ask me while I was in the room.

Conversation

Sis : 姐啊 , I was wondering that if papa was wearing a "Taekwondo" uniform fighting and after the fight , papa won. And he was holding a certificate and trophy.

Me : WTH?! *stares back at my sis with a really weird look* cause I never thought of that ever in my life.

Sis : Whaaat? I'm serious! Just think of it.

Me : Okok , *thinking*. Answers pop out! and says : Ehyyyyy not bad weihhh , seriously it suits him man! Looks like those coach! :D

Sis : HAHAHAH! told u so. I think he suits Yellow belt.

Me : NOOOOOOO! how could he? It should be black.

*Laughs*

To be serious lahhhh , my dad really suits wearing a "Taekwondo" uniform. :P
HAHAHAHH!

Pictures :)


Which do u prefer?

Early in the morning feeling. (:

While Jumping , I keep on failing. But Wong Woan Shing , pass and that picture is soooo funny.
HAHAHA!

She was jumping ; pass. Funny? XD

Ohhhh! and and Woan Shing's slippers is with meeee ; so comfy! :P LOL.

TAI Jinnn Liii. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment