Friday, September 4, 2009

Edit.

This few days, I've been editing photos from the Windows Live Photo Gallery. : )
It seriosly makes the photo looks nicer (well, of course), clearer and while you're uploading the photos it's sooooo much faster. Heh, today we have 3 periods of ICT. : D learn some new stuffs from ICT too, awesome blossom! : ]

While going back, something I like happened. But i know lah he doesn't like me de lah. : (
*sobs*

Then as usual kah ai fetch me back home, not today only leh it's EVERYDAY you know, walau I betul-betul don't know how to repay her, so kind of her mother! ^_^ Haiz, but hor once I go in the car hor, the mother like very "beh song" face like that T-T so scared weiii. >_<
Alright, pictures on the way. If you're tired seeing my pictures then don't go down. -.-






Aren't them edited soooo nice? ; )
Rachel. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment