Sunday, September 13, 2009

Recently join.

Heyyyyyy guys, I've recently joined PLURK! It's fun but very few of my friends are using them, hmmm? so weird. lolx. x)
Fyi ; It's FUN! you can say anything you want, post videos etc. Well, been surfing the net the whole day, same as yesterday. And now my laptop's like burning hot, and when I restart it, it took quite slow. :X

Oh my, my History project?! I have no idea when I want to continue it man, I just left few more hours, or guess I'll go to the dimerit 10 marks ; righttt. -__-
Move your butt, Rachel! Lolx, stop facing the laptop, u chicken asshole! Okayyy, I'm scolding myself.
Ahhh, I've edit pictures from the Cuppacake shop, jump, Pavilion and webcamp.

---

DAMN, It's so nice.

Pavilion!
Cuppacake.

While passing by my primary school ; SJK(C) PUAY CHAI 2
---
I saw the tree's had been chopped down. :O
and I took pictures of it.

I like this, been edited very nice. : )

Webcamp.



Rachel. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment