Sunday, October 4, 2009

And so it's a yes, I LIKED IT.

Woke up and found out it was 10++ so I continue sleep, slept till 11++ then I came on9 then head to shower before Anuar's open house starts! :D

Woohooo! It was FUN! :D After reaching, laopo you also know huh? I WAS DAMN HYPER ACTIVE, no idea; c'mon JUMP! JUMP! Take pictures! Take pictures!!!! :D Then went to eat, yummy! After all, malay's food ain't that bad. :P HAHAHA. After eating, we planned to prank call people's. Nicole..Nicole, she took it damn seriously. -.-

After eating started to like you know, send songs, picturesss, chit-chat etc. Till 4:30 around there, went back home then suddenly Yi Lin told me that she will be going to Tropicana Club to swim and asked me wanna follow anot, and of course I say YES! cause it's been like 1 month plus I din't enter to the POOOOOOL. HAHA.

After reaching Tropicana Club, head to swimmm! Woosh, slide, slide, swim, swim. ;D
Shanie couldn't make it cause her parents went out and she was studying.
Kah ai was at OU.

Ohh! and we called Nicole to come over and swim too, but she couldn't make it..
Ohh! Ohh! and and after 1 month, my maid is finally back from Indonesia. : )
Yummy food is back, big ***** is back too! EHEHEHEHE. :P

Picturesssssssssssssssss!! :D




Niceeeeeeee!



Jessica's.



Laopo.



It just took ONE time.












Do I still LOVE you?
I'm so confused.

School's tomorrow, and I havent shower. -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment