Friday, October 9, 2009

It's the word DARE.

Chinese.chinese.chinese for the first time 2 hours isn't enough! Hope I wont score too low marks for chinese, I did it with all my heart, SERIOUSLY! *shows serious face*? HAHA. NO, serious. :) Science, answers from Oliver. Apparently, teacher caught me I was like what the FFFFFFF. :X

Finish school at 1:15, so me and Kah ai waited at the front door, waited for 3 hours 10 minutes, isn't a big deal after all. :) It was awesome! Not only that, we had everything the same for lunch! Sweeeet, ahaha. :P

Around 4, the Form 3's came out right after their PMR examinations! Lots of them say Science was HARDDDDDDDD. Then, I saw Pei Hui coming out and I say : Hi!! and you know what she reply?! -_- She reply back me and say : Haiyaaa don't say hi to me la, I lost 10 marks d. T.T Kesiannnnnnn. :P

Afterwards, Sean Tee and Ying Yin came over and talk to me and Kah ai. They make me ROFLMAO like XIAOOOO! All bout HORNY stuffs, EHEHEHEHE! ^^ When I reached back home, I still cant stop laughing. xDDD

Woohooo! Most importantly; PICTURESSSSSSSSSSSS. :D

















Water out from my mouth, cool? HAHA.



Same, water also. ;)



The lamp is on top of my HEAD.
just kiddingggg lah, -_- but it looks like right? ;D




ALAAAAAMAKKKK!



Skills. :P



Spot the THREE birds! xD



RAWRRRRRR! xD

Okie, done with pictures. :)

ohmygosh you know what? RACHEL TAI'S SO DAMN F***ING EXTREMLY SANGAT HAPPYYYYYY!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D and for the FIRST time it just took FEW SECONDS to upload all the pictures to blogger; MASSIVE. ;D I think it's because I'm using my dad's broadband? or because IM HAPPY. :D

Wooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! :D

Going to play badminton, swimming, gym later. :D :D :D

Loooooooooook!!




Damn NICEEEEEEEEEEE!! :O

:)

chao chao.

No comments:

Post a Comment