Friday, October 16, 2009

Sometimes you get what you gain, sometimes you don't.

What I've done recently.
I kept on asking myself, next week school; yes? no? Don't know which one BUT either one. School hours are pretty boring! I dont dare to write so much about what's going on, what the things I've done etc, cause THERE'S THIS PERSON WHO READ'S MY BLOG! Private it? I know, but it's not convenient for others, TOO.

To that person- CAN YOU JUST STOP READING MY BLOGGG? CANT YOU JUST GIVE ME SOME PRIVACY!?!?

Ugh, whatever. No point;

I kept on staying up but I refuse to sleep. All thanks to FOOOOOOD.
OMG, I'm not in a good mood. :(
SIGH.

SIGH, btw my eyes will looks liike that IF ONLY lack of sleep lah.



-



Cuppacake.

















Hair from??
WOHOHO!









SIGHHH.
:((

No comments:

Post a Comment