Thursday, December 24, 2009

So, today my mum brought me to the optical shop cause recently i've been complaining that i'm having headache!

A N D, guess what? : D D

My power had decrease!! WOW, and it was the FIRST time! HEHEEHEHHE.

then I told my mum so now changing specs or what? *with a smile on my face* and I continuee with So, so so can I wear contacts?! then she say OK. and I wasnt that happy,-.- cause I knew SOMEONE will say NO. either one of them and in the end NO. >_>

but i will having a spare one, once wear it, have to throw away onee.

I will be changing my specs lense ONLY. T.T i dont know whats wrong with me and say no i dont want to change a new specs then my mum say you sure? then i say ya. omg...

haha, it's too latee.

and right now, I HAVE NO IDEA? whats wrong with my heart, it's beating so so fast for no reason and kept on wondering like an idiot. howw la now? sad also.
tomorrow's christmas? and Im still here wondering like an idiot, heart beating so dar n fast, sad-ing.
-.-

No comments:

Post a Comment