Monday, August 3, 2009

Fun?

School had gone fine today . (:
Funny stuffs had happened today too , though. Haha !
While waiting for teacher to come in to the class , I went to the back and stand at the corridor and I saw Kelvin and Yeng Kerng passing by then I say Kelvin ! give me a 5 ! High-5 , then he gave me a High-5 then Yeng Kerng say Oh , be like that lahhh Rachel don't want to give me a 5 ?!

Then I say Who want you wor !!!??? awwww , then he gave me a sad face ; HAHA ! I was meannn >_< ! So , I keep on High-5 ing with Kelvin XD ! Me , Kah ai , Shanie , Woan Shing , Ambrose and Kelsie stay back at school cause we have drama , but we always ponteng XD ! We ponteng to go to Cineleisure , while we reached there we went and ate at MCD :D ! Out of the blue , many of SMKBUD(4)'s student were there too ! Then , came Derrick and Yie Yang or izit Hong ? No idea lahhh , their faces just look alike ! They came to our table , and talk with us then they chao back to their table with Binder , Yip Fay and others. Then , we started shouting :P ! Well , I shouted "CHU" damn loud and everyone was staring at me =.=" ! then everyone started to shout too ! Then , came to the sick session XP ! So , I say : Heyyyy let us shout "STEAM" then they all go and look at me and say u shout your ownself lah we all don't dare then I say ohh okay . When I wanted to shout then they all stopped me and say go to the highest floor and shout "STEAM" then I was like WTH ; aiya fine fine . While reaching to the highest floor then I started shouting "STEAM" , that "STEAM" word could be heard everywhere ;P cause of me lahhh shouting so loudly ; muahahaha ! Went back down and then all of us went up again and we started dancing there ~_~ we got new dance moves // shuffle ; remix =___= okayyyy. It's damn nice yaw ! So , we keep on laughing , shouting , screaming , jumping it's like we've been drunk X-X ! Suddenly , 3 guards came and scold us :P ! Gahhh , after that we jalan-jalan and then quickly walk back to school cause it was 4:00 p.m liao XD ! Then we went back to class and chao back home lorhhh. There's one thing I hate about myself the most this few days ; and it's the HEADACHE problem , it's like everyday I'll be having it :@ ! Boring post.
Alrg ; That's all.
Trying to Ignore that Irritating headache ; gasp !

Xoxo ,
Rachel ;) !

No comments:

Post a Comment