Monday, August 3, 2009

Sigh.

Haih , Idiot bitchy mother want to banned me from using my laptop for 1 month . As I said before ; Signifying nothing , idiot bitch.
I listened every single thing nor words you want me to do ; did everything what u want and do your homework and what u repay me ? NOTHING.
Why do you have to make life so hard for me ? I've asked you can I at least use the laptop for half an hour ? and the answer came out NO. Damn u lah ; but at least I found where u hide my laptop ! Hahahaha :DDD !
Don't you know that your daughter is addicted nor obsess to the laptop huh ? and now I have tuition's everyday even Sunday ! HOMG , can't you like just let me rest for ONE day ? What happened to you ? What's in your mind ? and u gave me Form 3's work to do ??!! Bitch , you need to think twice !
Fuckkkkkkkahhhhhhhhhh ; SOHAIIII ! Why did my dad married a bitch ?
Cut short , hope my mum won't see this O_O !

Bla bla bla ; BLAAAAA !
Oh well , pictures.

Pictures :)

The blueee one ;D !

See , you bitch what you've turned me ?

It can be more gloomy.

Full moon ;) !

Pretty ? =)

I MISS YOUUU ; Lappieee ): !

Gosh , I even miss the keypad )': !

Alrg ; That's all for now.

Xoxo ; such a bitch ,
Rachel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment