Monday, February 15, 2010

HI. : D

just an update for now.

So, the 1st day of CNY begin's AND I had lots of fun.

1. Went to Shah Alam early in the morning to my uncle son's NEW house. (as i post it up on the previous post).

2. After Shah Alam, rushed to Mid Valley cause we had a show to catch! : D and it's...


go watch! It's worth it. Cause you will be having the CNY FEEEEELING.! / There's lots of famous actor and actress (well, that's for sure la cause all from TVBB?!) and and IT'S FUNNAAAYYYY..!!!


After the movie, go jalan-jalan sikit. Thenn -__- went to TIAN HOU GONG TEMPLE (I'm not a buddhist), can 7 sweat there i tell you. :/


Wuu, after TEMPLEEe. Dinner! (never gonna tell you where!) It's western, btw. : D D D expensive, very. :/ BUT not I pay also! soo..NEVERMIND lorz! HAAHAHAHA. nola, but still... : )


BEST PART.

after dinner, went to my mother's sister daughter's house which is ________ (?) sorry, not good at all these kinda stuff. WOAH! I admit! k! : D

Out of the blue, I never thought we will ________!!?!?! I thought it will be you know la those aunties singing KARA-OK! NI WEN WO AI NI YOU DUO SHEN, WO AI NI YOU JI FEN...BLA BLA BLAHH BLAHH YUE LIANG DIAO BAO WO DE XINN. HAHA, I list out ONE ONLY. There were soooSOOOOoooo many of em'. can *rub eyes and yawns*, watch TV lah, chat with your cousins...

BUT FOR THIS TIME.
I WENT AND GAMBLE. FUN FUN FUN. O-LA-LA.

Lucky, ada SI-FU there. That SI-FU best sangaat.! That SI-FU teach me lots and lots of other games! More pop-u-lar de games ner ^.^ V
It's good also. Reasons why(?)
YOU WON'T GET CHEATED WHEN YOU GO OUT.
CAN CHEAT PEOPLEE. :p OOPS.
good for your FUTURE. OHH! Like, JOM! come let's gamble. Let's play______! OK! Let's play________! OKOK! Let's play__________! OKOKOKKKKK! All also know how to play! So yeng ner! ^_^


wth. -.-

sorry, I BOSAN LA. T_T

LOTS LOTS LOTS ALOT ALOT OF PICTURE to upload. It's 3:00 A.M in the morning and I haven't shower. Aiya, LATER ONLY. So, I have to wake up UPER early.

not only to shower// to PAVILION TOOO.! :-D

OH YES. When was the last time I went there(?)(!) I'll be going there to watch movies and MANY OTHERS. The movie is called..



oh yes! bye readers. : )
oh! and the "TOMORROW" is 16.2.2010.
MEANS LATER la, just that now it's already 3 smth smth. OK! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment