Tuesday, February 16, 2010

YESTERDAY. 16.2.2010

Went to PAVILION. Watched "Percy Jackson And The Lightning Thief". Nice movie, sure la. The director is "Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets, whaat!. HAHA. Before the movie, we planed to have our lunch first since the movie starts at 2:30p.m.

I suggested the BAK KUT TEH restaurant..(i wanna give it a try) is at PAVILION (highest floor, easy to cari) but then din't had the _____ that I want, it was OUT OF ORDER. So, we head to the food court. >.< Then went and bought popcorn and watched.

After the movie, we head to STARHILL, KL streets & Sungai Wang. (hope'd I din't miss any of em')! :o

Went to Sungai Wang to see the decoration's. And since my aunty works there, I went and pay a visit. Got new shoes and stockings from my aunt's shop. For FWEEEEE!

After Sungai Wang, went back to PAVILION to have some deserts. : )
The restaurant I had deserts is called MOP Japanese Sweets & Coffee. ANDD the parking ticket costs freaking RM20.00.

TODAY.

EARLY MORNING went to FRIM - FOREST RESEARCH INSTITUTE MALAYSIA with my Aunt & Uncle.
So, there were 4 of us. PLUS me and my sisterr.

EXHAUSTED sangat!

My mum organized a dinner at our house! ; Later in the afternoon and night. I pity my maid..she has to cook so so soo much! Anyhow, she LOVES LOVES LOVES cooking. She's (my maid) has been taking care of me since the day I was born till now. Impressive?

I'm gonna help my maid in the kitchen.

TOODLESS!
: )




No comments:

Post a Comment