Friday, February 19, 2010

There's so many things happening and I roughly forgotten bout it. And it means I can't post it up..

There are few that I CAN remeber.. Well.

18.2.2010 - yesterday

My dad brought me and my sister to The Curve to have our lunch. We had our lunch at BUBBA GUMP.
Meanwhile, my mum's classmate came to my house to BAI NIAN ah? Idk.. HAHHAHAHAHAAAA. Cut short, after my mum's classmate leaves the house. MY family and my cousin head to OU to watch The Legend.

In the FIRST place, me and my sister thought it was LEGION (according to what my mum says, she always makes up with songs, movies etc etc except for BUSINESS! well, of course.) Haha, like Lady Gaga - Bad Romance, she says Sweeet Romance. She say New Moon was Moon Light & lots of others.

I was like LEGION, oh! that guy that guy with 6 PAX, wouldn't mind watching it. Once we reached the cinema, the show started and it started with chinese war, chinese language so I know it isn't LEGION ad. -.-
My lord.

19.2.2010 - todaayy

Dad brought me and my sister out, again! : )
My dad was asking me so where shall we have our lunch? And I say why not let us try the Plus 8, the atmosphere looks nice and my friends say the place & food there are nice, why not give it a try?

So, we went there. NO ONE was there. Only US. Pitty them man..so many waiter and waitress there and YET nobody was there. Or izit AT NIGHT will have MOOREE?! I HOPE.HOPE.HOPEE.

While my dad was paying for the bill, I told them to keep the change, and my sis says : OMG -.- like movies only. Oh! c'mon I was trying to be kind and I really do pitty them. :' (

After that, we went to this FAMOUS CHICKEN NOODLES coffee shoop! OH MY, DELICIOUS sangat! @ Taman Tun! Then, to MAXIS BROADBAND CENTER. (I'm here now blogging.)

After this, I'm not sure where we will be heading..

Till then, bye byee!

OH, my uncle brought my laptop for service, AND it takes 2 FREAKING WEEKS to be repair.

I
AM
SO
GONNA
MISS
0N9.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

In the car now, heh. HAVING HEADACHE ADY.

No comments:

Post a Comment